Re: [Xen-devel] Kemari Project only works with HVM domains?

To: Yoshisato YANAGISAWA <yanagisawa.yoshisato@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Kemari Project only works with HVM domains?
From: Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:57:48 -0200
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:58:34 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ZezAzS8Ch0xqN1PyJyQGGrxZHlmt4IIsHWFBUuZ7bEU=; b=YZwoXCMMJH2HVughJ765IAhMwmiKjnexKVTtKkMxMYDGhYy34vDE+qwGVY7ihJLGzN y4xni2rbvvu0FMJc7k++i0YMMaFtEDQUJBt2+fIQrQdJeSP1b9D2W00nV4NquKIFLBdQ rqXBkn8POgUWfpQxkZcGojDceo/fu12wbuhJI=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Yoshisato,

 Ok, I'll bur another CPUs with support for HVM virtual machines...
 Yes, I know it must be patched and recompiled!  :-D

 Only other question:

 Can Xen Hypervisor be 64bits? My HVM domU to use with Kemari will be 32bits.
 Or entire setup to Kemari needs to be pure 32bits?

Thank you!
Thiago