RE: [Xen-devel] Create a linux-2.6.18-xen.hg Kernel with CPU_FREQ suppor

To: 'Carsten Schiers' <carsten@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Create a linux-2.6.18-xen.hg Kernel with CPU_FREQ support
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:17:03 +0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:19:01 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I see your concern and that's why I'd like to ask for more comments.
Change itself is easy anyway. Jan, how about your opinion on this
since you're from OSV? :-) I'm inclined to vote this, as we already
change common acpi code with external control condition which is
designed to be neutral.

Thanks,
Kevin