Re: [Xen-devel] 2.6.28 64-bit domU not booting

Hi,

I just tested 2.6.29-rc1 kernel and this problem is still happening.

- Valtteri Kiviniemi

Valtteri Kiviniemi kirjoitti:
Hi,

I was just thinking about testing that. But that's not really a solution because all of my virtuals have 64bit installation..

Is there any way how to debug the crash output further to get some information about which is crashin the domU?

There has to be some (maybe even simple) reason why it's crashing...

- Valtteri Kiviniemi