RE: [Xen-devel] Windows SMP

To: "'Keir Fraser'" <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Andrew Lyon'" <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Windows SMP
From: "Venefax" <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:36:56 -0500
Cc: 'James Harper' <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Dirk Utterback' <dirk.utterback@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 06:38:06 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:cc:references :in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=2xct0kt3+DXe4RMYiMfzjwhnAT9saNI8bJ14uFnntHk=; b=O+Zqx87i1eknatr5cGdyEAE+OvCcrHe6J78zV2nFt4+rdrXmTxH+bCX00bKdhArBMJ MHCncWogq23S2Btrca8X30dmuWq5bShp8umD8OukZmGUhiz0LSh5dwhq4jzkd8lPVR/Z nnCInhtLeepPQ4W1ZjBPcrveFBSG1THDtKXE4=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Gentlemen
I have a machine with Intel 7350, 4 quad core. I can test since I have two
virtual machines with 8 vcpus, showing a gross overhead that makes them
unsuited for business. I use SLES 10 SP2, and I don't know how to apply the
patch, but if somebody can log in and apply it, we can see the results
immediately. The issue is affecting me directly. My two VM's have a VOIP
application, very intensive in network and CPU usage.
Federico