Re: [Xen-devel] XEN Proposal

To: Chris <hap10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] XEN Proposal
From: Juergen Gross <juergen.gross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 07:23:14 +0100
Cc: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:23:46 -0800
Domainkey-signature: s=s768; d=fujitsu-siemens.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-SBRSScore:X-IronPort-AV:Received:X-IronPort-AV: Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization: User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:X-Enigmail-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DS6wkIjVoNarJ3mrOQo5OMEfDvzL8qR/PCQsaaE4EDonh24AoO8Uqzuy GyIuHJ1lSB3zVrzZGOanxeFUPpnJgf4NI521L1Wt7mWtIx1/WAhnoq0HY 6Ob7K7ZrI9upLJG;