[Xen-devel] Issues in call to get_domain_by_id()

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Issues in call to get_domain_by_id()
From: bhavani krishnan <bhavi63@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 15:56:01 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 15:56:23 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I am new to xen. I need to write a program which sits in dom0 and reads the
domU page tables. I basically need a list of virtual pages which are are mapped
onto a domU at any instant. Please let me know the best approach to do this?

Currently I am using control interface (libxc) to get list of pfns by calling
xc_get_pfn_list. The stupid that I am having now is that if i try to call any
function (eg: get_domain_by_id) defined in sched.h or xen.h, I get following
error at compile time
undefined reference to get_domain_by_id'

I am currently linking -lxenxtrl -lxenguest -lz -lpthread libraries from gcc.
Is there any other library that I need to link at compile time to call? Please
help me out here. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bhavani