Re: [Xen-devel] [VT-D]iommu.c:775: iommu_page_fault:iommu->reg=ffff828bf

Ross Philipson schrieb:
> Yeah, I am not really sure about that. I assume you did a pull of a
> recent xen-unstable? Did the system successfully boot in spite of the
> bug reported (it seems to have)?

I took xen 3.4 thats xen-unstable.hg from yesterday evening. The
system boots and the iommu error messages are gone. Network did not
come up properly. It works fine without pci passthrough options.

In the bios i have to select whether the onboard graphic is used as
primary vga output or the pci-e one.

If i define the onboard one then the pci-e card gets unavailable in
xen, furthermore lspci did not show it anymore.

if i set the pci-e card as primary, it comes up fine in xen, but if i
hide that card which is required for passthrough, vga output becomes
unavailable.

vga output stops right after that line:

Event-channel device installed.
netfront: Initialising virtual ethernet driver.

Regards

--
Stefan