答复: Re: 答复:Re: [Xen-devel] about pvgrub

To: <samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<dongdong.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 答复: Re: 答复:Re: [Xen-devel] about pvgrub
From: "James Song" <jsong@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 03:04:44 -0600
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, zhigang.x.wang@xxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 02:05:11 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks  samuel, zhang dd, wang zhigang. I have start pvgrub
successfully. Thanks you very much.

best regards,
-- James

Zhang, Dongdong, le Fri 10 Oct 2008 14:55:00 +0800, a écrit :
>     if you see "grubdom>", this maybe grub can't find its config file
>     Check your harddisk partition number to make sure that is correct
or check the position of grub config file

Or check at the pv-grub prompt with root and find commands that it is
able to read it there.

Samuel