RE: [Xen-devel] cpufreq status information

To: "Jan Beulich" <jbeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Keir Fraser" <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] cpufreq status information
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 22:57:37 +0800
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 07:58:32 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extend this complaint to the case, where a customer complains that he
thinks frequency scaling on (v)cpu 0 doesn't do what it's expected to, how
do you check what's going on if there's no fixed mapping between vcpu
and pcpu, and no tool talking to xen directly...

Thanks,
Kevin