[Xen-devel] please test build of gplpv from hg

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] please test build of gplpv from hg
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 22:43:09 +1000
Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 05:43:34 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've just committed a bunch of changes to gplpv including:

. added a 'copyconfig' tool which will copy the network config from the
qemu device. Really handy if the machine is a Domain Controller as they
take ages to boot when network interfaces change like that.
. rewrote 'shutdownmon' in C instead of C#. It should behave the same,
but does not require .NET, and it builds as part of the normal build.
. lots of updates to the way the devices are enabled and disabled
depending on gplpv. driver install shouldn't be so troublesome now (eg
no more 'driver failed' messages).

Can someone please try and build the drivers to make sure I haven't left
out any files?

Thanks

James