[Xen-devel] Feature Requests (maybe some even for Xen 3.4)

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Feature Requests (maybe some even for Xen 3.4)
From: Paul Schulze <avlex@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 08:44:20 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 23:44:53 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:content-type:to:from:subject :date:x-pgp-agent:x-mailer:sender; bh=NqAy/jRDS1iFUE23u+/JhPEn2s43YurCjMENi5FC3jc=; b=JmzOKa16IWS1Rnqh+D8HKeZGPrI1cAqat4kBwnTOXsWtrJ5lY1T8DtQmp3NloMBgz7 59BilpmgEFc/tjNz/oHSUjY0pNix5SgyWmJ5E+xwgdbFuawk0hnBdQkI4Cx793Zg31o7 Y++UuLrYwtHumALDMWpC3/C6DHZIZqs8+VDu8=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx