RE: [Xen-devel] Build Problems w/ latest xen-unstable.hg

Phil Winterfield (winterfi) writes ("RE: [Xen-devel] Build Problems w/ latest
xen-unstable.hg"):
> Yesterday I was able to get past this problem by using the staging tree,
> but now both the staging and latest xen-unstable.hg trees are exhibiting
> the same failure.  What can I do?
> error: Unable to find dc23ff50bb890c8c743d7f86ccfb7f300c03db82 under
> http://xenbits.xensource.com/git-http/qemu-xen-unstable.git

I think this must have been some kind of (hopefully transient) network
error.  If it is still broken for you please send me
 - the results (both transcript and output file clone.strace) of
       strace -vvs500 -f -oclone.strace \
       git-clone http://xenbits.xensource.com/git-http/qemu-xen-unstable.git
 - details of your network configuration including any web caches,
   firewalls, intercepting proxies, etc.

Ian.