RE: [Xen-devel] Xen-3.2.1 VT-d Support (NOT SURE WHETHER IT'S A BUG OR..

To: "Kumar, Venkat" <Venkat.Kumar@xxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Xen-3.2.1 VT-d Support (NOT SURE WHETHER IT'S A BUG OR...)
From: "Cui, Dexuan" <dexuan.cui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:45:07 +0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 23:45:34 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The BIOS version I use may be not the exact one as yours. I mean I expect you're not using a very old BIOS. :-)

How about trying the xen 3.2.2-rc2 and the latest xen-unstable first?
There are some VT-d bug fixes between 3.2.1 (you're using it) and 3.2.2-rc2.

Thanks,

-- Dexuan