[Xen-devel] Source Code Release of Secure Xen on ARM

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Source Code Release of Secure Xen on ARM
From: 서상범 <sbuk.suh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 14:39:31 +0000 (GMT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 02:14:59 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Xen community members,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Sang-bum Suh who is

responsible for Secure Xen on ARM project in Samsung Electronics.

I am happy to announce the release of source code for Secure Xen on ARM again by Xen mailing list.

This announcement was officially made in Xen Summit North America 2008 last week in Boston.

Welcome Xen developers who are interested in making contributions to Secure Xen on ARM !

The XenARM site at which you can download the source and documents will be completed soon.

Please see at wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenARM.

I will let you know again shortly as soon as it is done.

Cheers,

Sang-bum

Sang-bum Suh, PhD

Virtualization Project Lead, Principal Engineer

Graphics & OS Group, Software Lab

SAIT, Samsung Electronics

email: sbuk.suh@xxxxxxxxxxx

Mobile: 82-(0)11-1704-5722