Re: [Xen-devel] I meet some problem when using stubdom, anybody could he

To: "Ke, Liping" <liping.ke@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] I meet some problem when using stubdom, anybody could help? -:)
From: Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:32:32 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:32:54 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ke, Liping, le Thu 17 Jul 2008 23:25:53 +0800, a écrit :
> Yet after doing above, I found xend hang.
> Then I try to use xm list, xend hang too.

Hum, odd...  Could you post the relevent parts of /var/log/xen files?
I guess you have upgraded your xen tools and hypervisor?

> Can anybody help me to figure what's wrong in my configuration settings?

I haven't seen anything wrong.

> When dom0 is up, stubdom is not up? Stubdom will be launched after a hvm
> domain is up? Am I right?

The stubdom is created for each hvm domain by the stubdom-dm script,
i.e. only when you run xm cr -c hvmdom.hvm

> Btw: It would be very helpful if anyone could help to check in an
> example stub_hvm config files just as xmexample.hvm before?

I can do that indeed.

Samuel