Re: [Xen-devel] Regressions introduced by ioemu-remote -- Xen #18039.

Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Regressions introduced by ioemu-remote -- Xen #18039.
From: Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:51:41 +0100
Cc: haicheng.li@xxxxxxxxx, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yosuke Iwamatsu <y-iwamatsu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 05:52:14 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Keir Fraser writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Regressions introduced by ioemu-remote --
Xen #18039."):
> Actually this is already applied to out private tree but hasn't been
> automatically pushed publicly for some reason. I'm sure Ian will sort it out
> today.

I've been investigating this.  A manual push worked, using the same
rune as the automatic system is using.  I haven't yet managed to
determine which the automatic patchman-controlled push didn't work.

I've added some more diagnostics and will keep an eye on it.

Ian.