Re: Re[Xen-devel] lease 0.9.9 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re[Xen-devel] lease 0.9.9 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows
From: lith <0419052@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 21:23:54 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 21:24:15 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, James, Thank you for your great work!

But I have problem using 0.9.9 driver:
My dom0 system is openSuse10.3 x86_64 with xen 3.1
after  windowsXP sp2 installation I use the 0.9.9 installer to install pv
drivers, no errors.
But when i boot windowsXP with /gplpv, the system hangs at "Windows
Xp"splash screen with the indicator rolling...I keep the windows running for
about 1 hours and the indicator is still rolling..
If I boot windows without /gplpv, everything is ok.
I reinstall a windows 2003 server and the problem is the same.
It seems that he situation is like
http://www.nabble.com/GPLV-Drivers-0.9.8-Windows-Server-2k3r2-on-Debian-Etch-64-bit-%2B-Backports-%2B-Xen-3.2.1-Crashed-on-first-boot.-td17763419.html#a17766911
http://www.nabble.com/GPLV-Drivers-0.9.8-Windows-Server-2k3r2-on-Debian-Etch-64-bit-%2B-Backports-%2B-Xen-3.2.1-Crashed-on-first-boot.-td17763419.html#a17766911

What can I do to use 0.9.x the driver? As far as I know the 0.8.x driver
works for my system.

Thanks!