[Xen-devel] NetApp vfiler example scripts

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <xen-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] NetApp vfiler example scripts
From: Stefan de Konink <skinkie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 23:02:47 +0200 (CEST)
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:03:10 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

For anyone who is interested; I created some basic scripts based on my
current iSCSI block script.

http://kinkrsoftware.nl/contrib/xen/block-netapp
http://kinkrsoftware.nl/contrib/xen/netapp-lun.py

Basically these two scripts allow you to start a vfiler with a qtree of
customers. You log in the NetApp upon boot, and can use:

netapp://customer1/disk1

It is work in progress... because I would prefer the vfiler IP to be in
that line too, but it seems the iSCSI portal IP != the NetApp shell IP.
Suggestions can be made on the list or as private reply. The helper
script is for persons that (like me) are not yet able to add a key to the
NetApp authorized_keys2 file.

Stefan