[Xen-devel] reverse proxy

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] reverse proxy
From: "Pawel Veselov" <pawel.veselov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:50:01 -0700
Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:50:28 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I was looking around to find a way to connect to a serial console of a guest system. Lucky enough I've been told about hvm_serial VM configuration paramater that allows to pass arguments to "-serial" of qemu. Since one doesn't really know where will the HVM execute, a proxy is needed, so the output of the console can be sent to a proxy, and then a client can connect to the same proxy to interact with the console.

I've been suggested to post the source code to the OpenSource, so the code is attached. The code is somewhat tested, and only been executed on Linux, but I'll most likely continue maintaining it.

Please let me know if you want me to continue posting it here as it changes, or if it's gonna have it's spot, or folks would prefer just piping 'nc's together to achieve the same :)

Thanks,
  Pawel.

--
With best of best regards