Re: [Xen-devel] detecting a xen environment easily

To: "Guillaume Rousse" <Guillaume.Rousse@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] detecting a xen environment easily
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:46:48 -0400
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:47:13 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=x+Ttykt5XHG+8GVbiJb5PCIer9+b7QTj9Biu2SloGmo=; b=pLwQn3Z3Ld4wxjmZOm1S8btmShE+8joYL9bdiC5GwM4twKFvPZiu4yXCIh7O/ZoyiaWA2TCVGlbhBnUV1Bbfo610dzAFlvxCJVJpTOjSD2Tj6CGoRgSjkVzE+VKfPWnVsr3p1ZS5yuW7pN0R/aK6AsSpFtpW8FAIAnBC5R337Cs=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx