Re: [Xen-devel] how does variable num define for errno in libxc

To: tgh <tianguanhua@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] how does variable num define for errno in libxc
From: Daniel Stodden <stodden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 05:09:10 +0100
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 21:09:35 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, 2008-03-19 at 11:48 +0800, tgh wrote:
> hi
> i try to modify code of xc_domain_save.c
> and there is error, comes out from ERROR("Error when writing to state
> file (5)" " (errno %d)", errno);
> i am confused about where is the errno defined ,and what does variable
> num mean? say errno=104 or errno=26 or some else

Error numbers are a C library feature. If you're running Linux, check
whether you have installed the base development manual pages and try
'man errno'. Or see a good book on C programming.

good luck,
Daniel

--
Daniel Stodden
LRR     -      Lehrstuhl für Rechnertechnik und Rechnerorganisation