Re: [Xen-devel] Fwd: [Xen-users] Missing 3.2 binary install package

Andrej Radonic writes ("[Xen-users] Missing 3.2 binary install package"):
> The binary installation package is still missing from the 3.2 download
> page. Anybody know if it has been discontinued or if it is coming up and
> we just have to patient for a while?

If by this you mean a binary tarball, I'm afraid we've not done that
for Xen 3.2.  Ideally you should get a properly supported binary
package from your dom0 distribution vendor.  Failing that, I would
suggest building the hypervisor or the kernel (whichever you don't
have) from the source tarballs on the xen.org website.  Vendors' dom0
kernels intended for 3.1 are generally useable with 3.2.

Ian.