[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Network between Domain 0 and Guest Domain

To: "nikhil vijayan" <nikhil.vijayan@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Network between Domain 0 and Guest Domain
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:14:23 -0500
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:15:00 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=oxDtjzWfuX/mAtBsXDpDk6lKB0h87o1FNgK4pxdNyz4=; b=Nm3Id7eLiuuzfLT4r36BVYs8Ekb2UWsUQAVvDKc44nyVhGS7F6X0ac5cXv22TNUtisOA5urM62lzTEMeo1jYUfHnQLNiMTyDoIqjWZ8ASOY6kyO4i636+qs6DoRTcxfRyVNdZyBcGHGkmmlbdX5G/dNHR0c+5VP5tCwxNfoFkoI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

On Feb 12, 2008 1:44 PM, nikhil vijayan <nikhil.vijayan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Mates,
> Is there a way that someone has tried or logicall thought about by which a
> private LAN can be established b/w Domain 0 and all the Guest domains ?
> I have a setup which has a Domain 0 and a file based HVM image running as
> guest domain. It has been possible to establish SSH b/w Dom0-DomU. I am now
> in search of another mechanism to establish connectivity b/w the two and
> later with any number of guset domains, so id it possible to establish a
> private LAN kind of thing b/w the Domains??
> Nik
> ___

You should look here:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenNetworking

If I understand what you are looking for correctly, then you want to
use a dummy network device.

Also, I think your question should be on the xen users list. I will
copy that list and further discussion can go there.

Regards,
Todd