[Xen-devel] xen wiki css

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] xen wiki css
From: Aron Griffis <aron@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:11:11 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:11:51 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It would be really nice if the Xen Wiki would render
= heading 1 = properly, i.e. large font and proper margins, so that
it's actually more prominent than == heading 2 ==.  Presently <h1> is
rendered in a small font, without margins above and below.  I *think*
this is due to the following snippet from
http://www.xen.org/css/community_aps_7.css

/* The header styles are prefixed with #xen_content to
   override the Bugzilla header styles. */
#xen_content h1, h2, h3 {
  font-weight: bold;
  color: #1D3D62;
  margin-bottom: -4px;
}

#xen_content h1 {
  font-size: 17px;
  margin-top: 0px;
}

..and the wiki text itself is in a table cell of:

At least that's my best guess at the moment... Would somebody with
access to the css (and hopefully a better understanding of the
situation) mind fixing it?

Thanks,
Aron