[Xen-devel] localtime=1 broken on HVM guests

I have confirmed that the localtime option in guest config is broken in Xen
3.1.3-rc2.  No matter what the setting, UTC is always given to the guest.

I have tried putting the HC in UTC and in Localtime, it makes no
difference.  Aside from setting the system clock to the wrong time (or
defining an offset in guest config), it is impossible to send localtime to
the guest.

Is there anyone who has the knowledge to look at this lingering bug and
finally squash it?

--
Randy McAnally
Fast Serv Networks, LLC