Re: [Xen-devel] Missing checks for xc_map_foreign_range() failure

To: Markus Armbruster <armbru@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Missing checks for xc_map_foreign_range() failure
From: tgh <wwwwww4187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:17:45 +0800
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:18:34 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi
what is the function of the xc_map_foreign_range(), what does it work for ? could you give me someexplanation or example about it , i encounter it in the code of xc_domain_save(), and confused about the function of it,could you help me

Thanks in advance

Markus Armbruster 写道: