[Xen-devel] how to determine whether 2 virtual guests are on the same ph

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] how to determine whether 2 virtual guests are on the same physical machine
From: "Jian Wang" <jeans.wang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 22:10:00 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 19:10:20 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; bh=rQSM8t+bicHeRCdgAjpUO/3VZWuKdJicd9vm0nwtP0M=; b=t1kfWIXyq3zCREF06DZAU08FiG0mYRpxKVUh6Yk6C7uHWW2vA18rWlI7XFnqmugFkVO4vvrXLjg70mIjaF+tG/TtBVmZ4cqLMnl3bkPr6y2VW+peABN6xpAZ2Anh1YxDCKAiuWbyPWyEgvpmEA3TgyF3rspDCwJxHCpoiz9JDK0=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi folks,
I wanna find out the most convenient way for the following question:
***Give me any two virtual guests, are they on the same physical machine?***

I guess there must be some common variables that guests within
one physical host are sharing, but as far as I know, xenstore cannot
give me feasible answer(I have checked all the entries in xenstore,
NONE is unique among physical hosts).
So I am trying to look for some pointers, like
page table beginning address, dom0 net_device pointer,
but seems they are not accessible from vm guests.

My question is : are there any system unique pointers  that guests could
get access to?

Thanks,
-Jian