Re: [Xen-devel] Updates to shared APIs

To: John Levon <levon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Updates to shared APIs
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:56:15 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 03:57:05 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Not a bad idea, although I will say that domU interfaces are guaranteed to
maintain backward compatibility (although this would be easier with detailed
interface documentation, of course). And the sysctl/domctl changes should
largely be hidden in the low-level libraries and tools.

 -- Keir