Re: [Xen-devel] Assert failure at paging.c:272

To: "Li, Xin B" <xin.b.li@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Assert failure at paging.c:272
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 13:06:20 +0000
Delivery-date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 05:07:16 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It shouldn't have been moved to before the paging_mode_log_dirty(d) check.
Actually I think the synchronisation between enabling/disabling log-dirty
mode and allocating/deallocating the log-dirty bitmap is slightly suspect. I
might look at that in a bit more detail next week.

 -- Keir