[Xen-devel] __RING_SIZE() macro not aconstant when compiling under windo

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] __RING_SIZE() macro not aconstant when compiling under windows
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 21:36:10 +1000
Delivery-date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 04:36:50 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I try and use the __RING_SIZE() macro under windows as the size of
an array, the ddk compiler complains that it's not a constant
expression. The exact error it gives is

"
c:\projects\xen\xenvbd\xenvbd.h(43) : error C2057: expected constant
expression
"

Is there something special about gcc that would let this work under it
but not under the windows compiler?

Thanks

James