Re: [Xen-devel] about development environment for customizing

To: Ryo Kanbayashi <kanbayashi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] about development environment for customizing
From: Atsushi SAKAI <sakaia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:26:22 +0900
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:27:48 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Ryo

Call me Atsushi.
It looks you does not know the basic knowledge of Xen.
You should read Xen Users Manual at first.
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/srg/netos/xen/readmes/user.pdf

This manual includes in xen distribution packages.
And its xen/docs directory has many documents.
please check at first.

And I also think following web pages are helpful.
http://xen.xensource.com/

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI