RE: [Xen-devel] [NEO 1:1] Nativedom 1:1 Mapping

To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] [NEO 1:1] Nativedom 1:1 Mapping
From: "Guy Zana" <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:05:35 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:07:25 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I sent the patch for review (not for inclusion).
I know you are not very fond of the E820_1TO1 addition.

You mean it would be cleaner to mark these 1:1 chunks as reserved? Or do you
suggest to do that completely differently?
Can you elaborate on that please?

Thanks,
Guy.