Re: [Xen-devel] Dom0 <> DomU clock sync

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Dom0 <> DomU clock sync
From: Sébastien RICCIO <sr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 16:37:52 +0200
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 07:39:19 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi again,

I just tried to use ntpd in dom0. So far nothing changed.
The guests are still a couple of minutes behind the dom0.

Dom0 and DomU's are set to independent_wallclock 0.

Kernels are compiled from the sources included in Xen 3.1.

I don't know where to head next :))

Thanks for your help.

--
Sébastien Riccio