Re: [Xen-devel] Windows XenU creation

> In the hardware manager of Windows Server 2003 it shows 3 unrecognised
> devices, a PCI device and a unknown device.
> Do you know what devices they could be?

Well, there's probably the Xen Platform Device in there, which you wouldn't
have the driver for unless you were running paravirtualised drivers (and
there aren't any for Windows unless you're using some flavour XenEnterprise
or Novell's new / upcoming Windows driver package).  It doesn't do any harm,
you don't need the platform device to be recognised in order for everything
to work.

> And the serial port (COM3) isn't working (it shows me the "error 10,
> impossible to startup the device"). Do you know whehere the problem
> could reside?

Wouldn't the first serial port be COM1 in Windows terminology, or am I being
confused?  AFAIK, you can only have one virtual serial port at the moment.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!