Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] [Patch 0/2] Disable ACPI SRAT, SLIT

To: Akio Takebe <takebe_akio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] [Patch 0/2] Disable ACPI SRAT, SLIT on dom0
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:10:38 +0100
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 00:04:53 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, if you want to generally screw around with ACPI info -- disabling
tables, changing OEM IDs, etc -- then it makes sense to put the mechanism in
common code, but call those new routines from arch code (so that different
architectures have different policies about how they modify the tables).

 -- Keir