Re: [Xen-devel] Getting a bus address for granted page in dom0

To: Kieran Mansley <kmansley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Getting a bus address for granted page in dom0
From: tgh <tianguanhua@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:44:55 +0800
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 02:42:50 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi
I try to read the granttable code of xen,I am confused about some fields
in the struct grant_table,such as struct grant_entry **shared; struct
active_grant_entry **active; struct grant_mapping **maptrack; what are
the functions for the three structures ?
I am confused about it

could you help me
Thanks in advance

Kieran Mansley 写道: