RE: [Xen-devel] Xrenstore and many save/restore cycles...

To: "Keir Fraser" <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Xrenstore and many save/restore cycles...
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 18:49:50 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 09 May 2007 09:48:41 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I started looking there while waiting for a reply - didn't find anything
real useful, but I will look again tomorrow unless someone comes up with
a solution before then.

> The /local/domain/foo directory seems to disappear nicely. Perhaps the
> /vm/foo directory could go at the same time without things breaking?

Will have a look at the /local/... Path and see if I can find where
that's removed. So far I didn't find any (particularly useful) "xenstore
remove" operations....

--
Mats