RE: [Xen-devel] 32 bit HVM guests

<B30DA1341B0CFA4893EF8A36B40B5C5D01044125@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Li,
Xin B" <xin.b.li@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Great! Should the PV drivers be built differently since the width of the
physical address in the hypervisor and dom0 is different from what the hvm
guest is compiled for? I trying to test this combination and I have hang in the
xenbus driver.

K. Y