Re: [Xen-devel] PV driver on hvm guest save&restore status report w/cset

To: "Zhao, Fan" <fan.zhao@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] PV driver on hvm guest save&restore status report w/cset 14797
From: "Steven Hand" <steven.hand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 04:53:39 +0100
Cc: Steven Hand <Steven.Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:51:53 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Which PV drivers do you have installed?

In particular, if you have xen-platform-pci.ko installed, you _must_ also
have xenbus.ko and reboot.ko since the tools assume that if the callback
has been activated, the guest will suspend itself.

Looks to me from logs like you may have xen-platform-pci.ko, but not
the other two...

cheers,

S.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zhao, Fan" <fan.zhao@xxxxxxxxx>