[Xen-devel] question about blk-attach

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] question about blk-attach
From: tgh <tianguanhua@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:16:29 +0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:15:20 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi
I  have  attach a disk onto the vm
and now I try to understand the code relative to blk-attach
it seems like that device_creat()->createdevice()->addStoreEntries() ,add store entry into xenstore , then backend and frontend will watch and do several related work to real add-device in backend and frontend ,is it right? and xenstore have watches to check the related entry ,is it right? I am confused ,which code or function to the real adding work, I guess it is the watches do it ,but I cannot find that fucntions

could you help me
Thanks in advance