Re: [Xen-devel] xenperf and mini-os on xen 3.0.4_1 (2.6.16.33)

Hi, zheng

I guess you should see xen/Rules.mk at first.

And, Isaku's configuration is helpful. (at end of following article)
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-ia64-devel/2006-09/msg00077.html

Also see
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/srg/netos/xen/readmes/user.pdf

Thanks