[Xen-devel] 3.0.4 point release roadmap?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] 3.0.4 point release roadmap?
From: John Levon <levon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:46:03 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 06:43:46 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is there a rough schedule for further 3.0.4 releases? I'm most concerned
about fixes that affects domU. In particular the *_disables_events fix.
FYI currently we have the following set of patches that are most likely
upstreamable ('merged' where it's in xen-unstable):

merged-vif-arbitrary-types
merged-xen-smf
merged-solaris-netback-defaults
merged-mlock-fix

Some patches for solaris dom0.

merged-pygrub-1
merged-pygrub-path
merged-pygrub-nogrub
merged-pygrub-solaris
merged-pygrub-automatic
merged-pygrub-xm-default
merged-pygrub-xm-bootloader
merged-pygrub-xm-noninteractive
merged-pygrub-vtoc

The pygrub changes to allow solaris domU's to boot easily. It would be
nice if these were merged if only for other vendor's dom0's to be able
to boot solaris domu's easily. They also fix some bugs that seem to
prevent using pygrub via 'xm'.

merged-libfsimage-tidy

Would be nice to have as it changes the API.

merged-nonblock-sockets
merged-notice-suspend-failure

Generic dom0 tools bug fixes.

merged-event-disable-fix

Solaris domU's won't suspend/resume properly without this.

pae-fix

Tim Deegan's patch that fixes PAE live migration; it crashes Xen
instantly without it. This isn't in -unstable yet either, presumably
Tim's working on it.

regards
john