[Xen-devel] Re: changeset 13403 ...

To: Gerd Hoffmann <kraxel@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: changeset 13403 ...
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:48:07 +0000
Cc: Xen devel list <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 05:49:14 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 29/1/07 13:40, "Gerd Hoffmann" <kraxel@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just noticed that domU kexec doesn't work any more, changeset 13403 is
> the culpit.  Hmm.  No, it isn't easy to work-around ...
>
> cheers,

Two pagetable switches in a single multicall? First switch is to a pagetable
which maps only the multicall structure. This small intermediate table has
to be mapped read-only in the original pagetables and in the final
pagetables, but it will only be a few pages of memory (4 in the worst case).

 -- Keir