RE: [Xen-devel] Fwd: Re: [Xen-users] Random swap of interfaces at domU s

To: "Daniele Palumbo" <daniele@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Fwd: Re: [Xen-users] Random swap of interfaces at domU startup
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:33:46 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:33:38 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The patch just turned up in the staging tree (which is "before it's been
tested"), so I expect it to hit the "unstable" tomorrow. I can't comment on the
plans to include this in 3.0.4 or not, but since the patch is relatively simple
(about 6-8 lines that change) I don't see why it would be a hard task to get it
into your own 3.0.4 build even if it's not in the 3.0.4 official tree.

--
Mats