[Xen-devel] Xen boot error

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xen boot error
From: "Surisetty, Pradeep Kumar" <Pradeep.Surisetty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:30:01 +0530
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 05:28:16 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello

iam trying to build Xen.

I downloaded xen unstable tar ball and compiled it. I used mk_initrd and
created the initird. I booted my newly built Xen but booting stops with the
following messages and keyboard doesn't work. Can you give me pointers to
solving this?

waiting for device /dev/sda7 to appear............not found
exiting to /bin/sh
$

Regards,
Pradeep