Re: [Xen-devel] credit vs sedf scheduler

To: "Markus Kremer" <markus314@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] credit vs sedf scheduler
From: Atsushi SAKAI <sakaia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:33:24 +0900
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 00:34:52 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Markus

At first, did you see this thread?
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2006-11/msg00198.html
Latest version of credit scheduler,
Runq is split to I/O intensive and CPU intensive.
(I/O have high priority.)

If your machine has just one I/O intensive jobs are exists,
It should be no problem.

Anyway, you should try latest xen-unstable at first.

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI