Re: [Xen-devel] Is anyone working on HVM Paravirt drivers for windows?

Hi,

Our current PV on HVM drivers are based upon work that was submitted to
xen-devel back in April.  As you might recall, our focus has been
concurrent support of 32 and 64 bit fully virtualized domains, and all
of our work supports this.  I'm sure that the concepts of what we've
done, and what was placed into the open source project starting in
July, are quite similar. However, given the time frames involved, and
the base work not being included back in April, I also have no doubts
that the interfaces aren't identical.

As noted, we have these drivers running and performing extremely well
at our beta customers.  We support concurrent usage for both 32 and
64 bit user domains.  The Linux code was released a short while back,
and is open source and available for download on our website.

The Windows drivers were completely developed in-house, and there are
currently internal discussions about whether or not we will release
them as open source.

-b

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
Are they compatible with the current xen-unstable or 3.0.3 releases, or do they have a dependnacy on the other hypervisor changes in the
VirtualIron codepath posted a few weeks back ?

Regards,
Dan.