Re: [Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-users] HVM WinXP dom crash (with 3.0.3 too)

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-users] HVM WinXP dom crash (with 3.0.3 too)
From: jdsw <jdsw2002@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:09:17 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: xendevel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:09:47 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks again Keir for quick tip.

1. make install in the tools directory fixed the
blktapctrl problem

2. I will ignore the message

3. In my prev note : will ignore for now.

4. Network problem : Any ideas ? It is very
inconvenient to use Dom0 when N/w (name resolution)
does not work!!

5. WinXP HVM on AMD : quite disappointed. My
understanding was the Xen has better support for AMD
than intel and associated chipset.
   I would be glad to provide information or try out
things, if it can help diagnose the problem and in the
process make next version of Xen a better platform.

Anyone else, if they have succeeded with AMD, would
like to learn more from their experiences.

Thanks again for all your help.
/Jd