RE: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0.3 rc3 Test Update

To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0.3 rc3 Test Update
From: "Xu, JiajunX" <jiajunx.xu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:26:14 +0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 00:26:48 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Keir,
Sorry for confusion. You are right. We don't support >2GB Guests on 32-bit host
right now. But here we found in Xen 3.0.3 rc3, on IA32e host, we can't support
>2GB Guests, although it has been fixed in latest tree.
And yes, there are some issues for ACPI windows guest. But what we find what
have been fixed in unstable tree include "ACPI IA32 Win2k/Win2k3 installation
fail" and "Windows display issue".
And "x64 Win2k3 installation fail" found in rc3 is also in unstable tree.

Best Regards,
Jiajun