RE: [Xen-devel] HVM PIC/APIC confusion in ACPI firmware?

To: "David Lively" <dlively@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] HVM PIC/APIC confusion in ACPI firmware?
From: "Yu, Ke" <ke.yu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:10:45 +0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 05:11:18 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi David,

Good description of the logic. From your decription, you can actually
see current code is correct.  PRTP consists of "link device" and is for
PIC mode. PRTA is for APIC mode.  PRTA currently only contain entries
for existed device. If qemu introduces new device in the future, new
entry can be added to PRTA accordingly.

Best Regards
Ke